Sainsbury’s is helping customers stock up on Christmas treats and gifts this year, through its week-long Nectar Double Up event taking place between Wednesday 19th and Tuesday 25th November. This year’s Nectar Double up will be bigger and better than ever:
- Sainsbury’s is extending the popular Christmas Nectar Double Up event to last 7 days
- Customers will be able to go in store and exchange their Nectar points for a Nectar Double Up voucher up to a value of £40 (usually equivalent to 8000 points)
- Vouchers will be redeemable to spend on seven festive categories:
- Tu Clothing (including Footwear and Accessories)
- Cards, Gift wrap, Decorations & selected gifting
- Taste the Difference Wine – Choose from a great selection of Christmas tipples including all Still, Sparkling & Fortified wine from Sainsbury’s Taste the Difference range
Nectar Double Up Terms:
- Customers may exchange their saved Nectar points for a Nectar Double Up voucher at participating stores during the promotional period up to a maximum of 4,000 Nectar points per participating category (that’s equivalent to exchanging Nectar points worth £20 for a Double Up voucher worth £40 per participating category)
- Nectar points can be exchanged for a Nectar Double Up voucher at 1000 points, 2,000 points, 3,000 points or 4,000 points. Customers exchanging 1000 points will receive a £10 Nectar Double Up voucher (usually equivalent to 2,000 points in Sainsbury’s); 2,000 points will be exchanged for a £20 Nectar Double Up voucher (usually equivalent to 4,000 points); 3,000 points will be exchanged for a £30 Nectar Double Up voucher (usually equivalent to 6,000 points); or 4,000 points will be exchanged for a £40 Nectar Double Up voucher (usually equivalent to 8,000 points). Only one Nectar Double Up voucher will be issued per category per Nectar card.
- The promotion is not available Online, in Sainsbury’s Locals or in Sainsbury’s Petrol Stations
- There are 7 participating categories: 1. Electrical, 2. Tu Clothing (including Footwear and Accessories), 3. Homeware 4. Seasonal Christmas (cards, gift wrap, decorations & selected gifting), 5. Taste the Difference Still, Sparkling & Fortified wine, 6. Entertainment (instore only), and 7. Toys
- Nectar Double Up vouchers must be redeemed by closing time on 25th November 2014
Nectar, the United Kingdom’s leading coalition loyalty programme, is owned by Aimia, a global leader in loyalty management.
In 2012, Nectar celebrated 10 years of rewarding British shoppers and has given back £2billion of rewards to collectors, including money off shopping, travel, days out and cinema tickets.
19 million collectors earn Nectar points when shopping for groceries, doing DIY, booking a holiday, paying household bills, buying petrol and even getting their car serviced. Collectors also earn Nectar points every time they shop online via nectar.com at over 500 leading online retailers.
Nectar was awarded the “Best card-based loyalty programme” at the 2012, 2013 and 2014 Loyalty Awards for Europe and the Middle East.
For more information about Nectar, please visit: www.nectar.com.